CAD-CAM, HCL Hewlett-Packard Ltd., Mumbai(1992-93)
- Junior Copywriter – Creative Supervisor, HTA (JWT), Chennai (1995-99)
- Trainee – Junior Copywriter, RK SWAMY/BBDO, Chennai (1994-95)
- Creative Director, Contract Chennai (2002–03)
- Copy Group Head, RK SWAMY/BBDO, Chennai (2001-02)
- Senior General Manager – Creative, Avigna Technologies, Chennai (2000-01)
- Project Manager – New Media, Congruent Solutions Pvt Ltd, Chennai (1999 – 2000)
- Senior Creative Resource at agencies like O&M, Orchard, Mudra, Hakuhudo Percept, Showspace & 99and1 Design.
- Senior Creative Director & Strategist at agencies like Watermark, CMM and Sreshta Communications.
The New Indian Express (2003-07)
Just as there’s a writer inside every professional, there’s a cricketer inside every Indian. In my case, I brought out both to the fore and made up for my frustrations of not being able to play serious cricket by writing some not-so-serious pieces on the game – this resulted in four joyful years of association with the New Indian Express.
My published pieces can be read here.
The Hindu (2009-14)
I had two columns in The Hindu MetroPlus, a supplement of The Hindu. Both are on the lighter side of technology.
Have also contributed to magazines like afaqs (afaqs.com), Books & More, Ashwarttha and Swagat
- Schools Into Smiles – a Coffee Table Book that narrates the story of how a Rotary Club chose to give a fitting gift to the Rotary International on its centenary year by transforming 100 schools from the dilapidated condition they were in to modern educational institutions, complete with the latest facilities.
- Touching Lives – a Coffee Table Book that describes the valiant efforts of the Rotary in rescuing and rehabilitating thousands of lives soon after the tsunami attack in 2004.
The Pilani Pilgrims, my first book was published and released on August 1, 2014. It reached #5 in Amazon India’s Hot Sellers List.